MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated after being pulled over for speeding, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy pulled over Jessica A. Maxfield-Medgaarden, 29, Thursday at about 11:30 p.m. on U.S. Highway 14 near Twin Valley Road in the town of Middleton. The deputy said she was spotted going more than 20 mph over the speed limit.
Maxfield-Medgaarden was arrested after a search warrant was used to obtain a blood sample.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say