MADISON, Wis. - A Madison woman was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated after being pulled over for speeding, according to the Dane County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy pulled over Jessica A. Maxfield-Medgaarden, 29, Thursday at about 11:30 p.m. on U.S. Highway 14 near Twin Valley Road in the town of Middleton. The deputy said she was spotted going more than 20 mph over the speed limit.
Maxfield-Medgaarden was arrested after a search warrant was used to obtain a blood sample.
- Two men charged with armed robbery in Monroe
- Crash involving ambulance closes U.S. Highway 12
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal