MILWAUKEE - A suspect has been shot and killed by Milwaukee police officers.
Authorities say officers were called to a fight at a gas station shortly before 2 a.m. Thursday. When they arrived, they heard nearby gunshots and found a man firing a weapon. Police say he refused orders to drop the weapon and was shot.
The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's office told WISN-TV the suspect has died. The officers were not injured. Two officers are on desk duty while the shooting is investigated.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK