MADISON, Wis. - The suspect in a July east side murder was bound over for trial Tuesday.
Marcius Lee is being held on $1 million bail.
He is facing first-degree homicide charges in connection to the death of Robert Frances, of Portland, Oregon.
France was found dead in the parking lot of the Howard Johnson Hotel on East Washington Avenue on July 19.
Investigators said drugs or drug money were a factor in the crime.
Lee was arrested a few days after the shooting by Chicago police.
- Parents, child care centers face problems with 4-year-old kindergarten
- Iconic funk drummer Clyde Stubblefield leaves an international legacy
- Stripper sues Cruisin' Chubbys Gentleman's Club
- Teacher uses personal story to educate students on eating disorders
- February will end with near-record high temps, threat of severe thunderstorms
- Influenza cases peaking in Wisconsin