MADISON, Wis. - The suspect in a July east side murder was bound over for trial Tuesday.
Marcius Lee is being held on $1 million bail.
He is facing first-degree homicide charges in connection to the death of Robert Frances, of Portland, Oregon.
France was found dead in the parking lot of the Howard Johnson Hotel on East Washington Avenue on July 19.
Investigators said drugs or drug money were a factor in the crime.
Lee was arrested a few days after the shooting by Chicago police.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash