MADISON, Wis. - The suspect in a July east side murder was bound over for trial Tuesday.
Marcius Lee is being held on $1 million bail.
He is facing first-degree homicide charges in connection to the death of Robert Frances, of Portland, Oregon.
France was found dead in the parking lot of the Howard Johnson Hotel on East Washington Avenue on July 19.
Investigators said drugs or drug money were a factor in the crime.
Lee was arrested a few days after the shooting by Chicago police.
- Madison officer who shot at Metro Market killer awarded
- Edgerton man calls for action over medical billing problem
- Coalition calls on city to immediately fund 15-point violence prevention plan
- Sherrif's department investigates sexting scandal involving local high school students
- Impaired driving police operation nets in multiple arrests, 2 guns seized
- Semi hauling trailer filled with beer crashes, closes highway ramp, officials say