BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man allegedly connected to a shooting at Summit Park in June has been arrested in Georgia, Beloit police said.
Floyd L. Poe, 25, was arrested Aug. 29 in Milledgeville, Georgia, according to a release.
Poe was wanted on a warrant for first-degree recklessly endangering safety in connection to the shooting at Summit Park on June 27, officials said.
Jose Carruthers-Paramo, 16, from Beloit, was killed during the incident at Summit Park. Robert Brandon, 20, from Madison, and a 14-year-old Beloit female were also injured.
The extradition process is underway to bring Poe back to Wisconsin.
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists
- Man accused in deadly wrong-way I-94 wreck not competent, judge says
- Woman inappropriately touched at dance class on UW campus, police say
- Black Hawk Middle School principal resigns
- Man who was high driving school bus sentenced
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline