BELOIT, Wis. - A Beloit man allegedly connected to a shooting at Summit Park in June has been arrested in Georgia, Beloit police said.
Floyd L. Poe, 25, was arrested Aug. 29 in Milledgeville, Georgia, according to a release.
Poe was wanted on a warrant for first-degree recklessly endangering safety in connection to the shooting at Summit Park on June 27, officials said.
Jose Carruthers-Paramo, 16, from Beloit, was killed during the incident at Summit Park. Robert Brandon, 20, from Madison, and a 14-year-old Beloit female were also injured.
The extradition process is underway to bring Poe back to Wisconsin.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire