The annual Youth Risk Behavior Survey showed an increase in drug and alcohol use among seventh-graders but a decrease for high school students. News 3's Jenna Middaugh reports.
- Hundreds sign student-led petition to change Madison high school name
- High river level delays Rock Aqua Jays' opening performance
- Med Flight responds to one-vehicle crash in Fitchburg
- Custodian at Madison school resigns after allegedly punching parent
- Fish kill hits Traxler Park Lagoon in Janesville
- German delegation studies Madison College cyber security program