SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Sun Prairie police are searching for a convicted sex offender after he recently cut off his GPS monitoring bracelet.
According to a Sun Prairie Police Department statement, Britton Mckenzie, 66, is known to frequent libraries, coffee shops and other public places, where he exposes himself to young women.
Anyone with information on Mckenzie's whereabouts is asked to call the Sun Prairie Police Department at 608-837-7336.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms