SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Sun Prairie police are searching for a convicted sex offender after he recently cut off his GPS monitoring bracelet.
According to a Sun Prairie Police Department statement, Britton Mckenzie, 66, is known to frequent libraries, coffee shops and other public places, where he exposes himself to young women.
Anyone with information on Mckenzie's whereabouts is asked to call the Sun Prairie Police Department at 608-837-7336.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land