SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Sun Prairie police are searching for a convicted sex offender after he recently cut off his GPS monitoring bracelet.
According to a Sun Prairie Police Department statement, Britton Mckenzie, 66, is known to frequent libraries, coffee shops and other public places, where he exposes himself to young women.
Anyone with information on Mckenzie's whereabouts is asked to call the Sun Prairie Police Department at 608-837-7336.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1