SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Sun Prairie police are searching for a convicted sex offender after he recently cut off his GPS monitoring bracelet.
According to a Sun Prairie Police Department statement, Britton Mckenzie, 66, is known to frequent libraries, coffee shops and other public places, where he exposes himself to young women.
Anyone with information on Mckenzie's whereabouts is asked to call the Sun Prairie Police Department at 608-837-7336.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash