SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Sun Prairie police were called in to the scene of a 60-year-old man threatening suicide Friday afternoon.
Witnesses said about nine officers arrived at a senior housing area located in the 700 block of Chase Boulevard after employees reported the suicidal resident had a gun.
Police used bean bag rounds -- a less-lethal weapon -- to bring the man under control.
Dane County deputies were on stand-by while the incident unfolded, to help re-route traffic.
The man could face charges for disorderly conduct.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart