SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - The Sun Prairie Police Department is conducting a death investigation after crews responded to a report of a person who was not breathing and was unresponsive, according to a release.
Crews responded to 921 Vandenburg St. around 3:30 Thursday afternoon, officials said.
When officers arrived on the scene, the person was dead.
The person was a 52-year-old female, according to Sun Prairie Department press release.
Efforts by the Dane County Medical Examiner's Office revealed that the death is not suspicious in nature and the department is waiting for toxicology results, officials said.
The Dane County medical examiner is investigating the death with Sun Prairie police, officials said.
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet
- Attempt to drill into SUV gas tank ignites fuel, MFD says
- New Glarus man stopped for expired vehicle registration faces 6th OWI
- Man robbed at gunpoint in parking lot, police say
- Bicyclist injured in collision with Buick, fire officials say
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing