SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - The Sun Prairie Police Department is conducting a death investigation after crews responded to a report of a person who was not breathing and was unresponsive, according to a release.
Crews responded to 921 Vandenburg St. around 3:30 Thursday afternoon, officials said.
When officers arrived on the scene, the person was dead.
The person was a 52-year-old female, according to Sun Prairie Department press release.
Efforts by the Dane County Medical Examiner's Office revealed that the death is not suspicious in nature and the department is waiting for toxicology results, officials said.
The Dane County medical examiner is investigating the death with Sun Prairie police, officials said.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls