SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - The Sun Prairie Police Department is conducting a death investigation after crews responded to a report of a person who was not breathing and was unresponsive, according to a release.
Crews responded to 921 Vandenburg St. around 3:30 Thursday afternoon, officials said.
When officers arrived on the scene, the person was dead.
The person was a 52-year-old female, according to Sun Prairie Department press release.
Efforts by the Dane County Medical Examiner's Office revealed that the death is not suspicious in nature and the department is waiting for toxicology results, officials said.
The Dane County medical examiner is investigating the death with Sun Prairie police, officials said.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend