SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - The Sun Prairie Police Department is conducting a death investigation after crews responded to a report of a person who was not breathing and was unresponsive, according to a release.
Crews responded to 921 Vandenburg St. around 3:30 Thursday afternoon, officials said.
When officers arrived on the scene, the person was dead.
The person was a 52-year-old female, according to Sun Prairie Department press release.
Efforts by the Dane County Medical Examiner's Office revealed that the death is not suspicious in nature and the department is waiting for toxicology results, officials said.
The Dane County medical examiner is investigating the death with Sun Prairie police, officials said.
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff