MADISON, Wis. - A Sun Prairie man is facing possession of child pornography charges after police said he sent and received illegal images.
A Wisconsin State Journal report said Phillip Rowin, 76, is facing seven counts of possessing child pornography and one count of sexual exploitation of a child. A criminal complaint was filed against Rowin Friday.
Authorities said a search of Rowin's computer and Internet chat logs revealed three videos and four photographs of alleged child pornography as well as discussions online with others about a sexual interest in kids.
Authorities began investigating Rowin in 2012 and police searched his home once in May and followed up Tuesday.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land