TOWN OF BRISTOL, Wis. - A Sun Prairie man faces drunken driving charges after a Dane County sheriff's deputy found him pulled over on the shoulder of Highway 151, officials said.
Around 6:15 p.m. Tuesday a Dane County sheriff's deputy stopped to check on an occupied vehicle that had pulled over onto the shoulder of Highway 151 near Twin Lane Road in the town of Bristol, according to a release.
The deputy talked with the driver, Todd D. Finkler, 55, of Sun Prairie, and determined he had been drinking alcohol, officials said.
Finkler was arrested on tentative sixth-offense operating while intoxicated charges.
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Agriculture secretary to Wisconsin dairy farmers
- Proposal would allow homemade baked goods sales in state
- Food delivery drivers targeted in Madison robberies, police say
- Fire marshal called to 2 fires in Jefferson County
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say