TOWN OF BRISTOL, Wis. - A Sun Prairie man faces drunken driving charges after a Dane County sheriff's deputy found him pulled over on the shoulder of Highway 151, officials said.
Around 6:15 p.m. Tuesday a Dane County sheriff's deputy stopped to check on an occupied vehicle that had pulled over onto the shoulder of Highway 151 near Twin Lane Road in the town of Bristol, according to a release.
The deputy talked with the driver, Todd D. Finkler, 55, of Sun Prairie, and determined he had been drinking alcohol, officials said.
Finkler was arrested on tentative sixth-offense operating while intoxicated charges.
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors