The Wisconsin State Patrol said they have charged a Sun Prairie man with his fifth charge of operating a vehicle while under the influence following a traffic stop in Columbia County Tuesday night.
The State Patrol said a trooper stopped Alex Jurovic, 27, for speeding on I-39/90/94 eastbound near mile marker 115 Tuesday just after 10 p.m.
The State Patrol said the trooper smelled intoxicants when he approached the car, and noticed open intoxicants when he got there.
The State Patrol said the driver failed field sobriety tests and was arrested.
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend
- 3 hospitalized, displaced in near west side fire