The Wisconsin State Patrol said they have charged a Sun Prairie man with his fifth charge of operating a vehicle while under the influence following a traffic stop in Columbia County Tuesday night.
The State Patrol said a trooper stopped Alex Jurovic, 27, for speeding on I-39/90/94 eastbound near mile marker 115 Tuesday just after 10 p.m.
The State Patrol said the trooper smelled intoxicants when he approached the car, and noticed open intoxicants when he got there.
The State Patrol said the driver failed field sobriety tests and was arrested.
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race