The Wisconsin State Patrol said they have charged a Sun Prairie man with his fifth charge of operating a vehicle while under the influence following a traffic stop in Columbia County Tuesday night.
The State Patrol said a trooper stopped Alex Jurovic, 27, for speeding on I-39/90/94 eastbound near mile marker 115 Tuesday just after 10 p.m.
The State Patrol said the trooper smelled intoxicants when he approached the car, and noticed open intoxicants when he got there.
The State Patrol said the driver failed field sobriety tests and was arrested.
- Stoughton man critical after rollover crash
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'