The Wisconsin State Patrol said they have charged a Sun Prairie man with his fifth charge of operating a vehicle while under the influence following a traffic stop in Columbia County Tuesday night.
The State Patrol said a trooper stopped Alex Jurovic, 27, for speeding on I-39/90/94 eastbound near mile marker 115 Tuesday just after 10 p.m.
The State Patrol said the trooper smelled intoxicants when he approached the car, and noticed open intoxicants when he got there.
The State Patrol said the driver failed field sobriety tests and was arrested.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart