SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - A Sun Prairie man died Friday from injuries he suffered in a single-vehicle crash in Sun Prairie on Thursday, Sun Prairie police said.
Police responded to Grand Avenue and North City Station Drive at 1:15 p.m., according to a release. Chou Yang, 45, suffered a significant head injury in the crash involving his moped.
Sun Prairie police said there were no other vehicles involved, and the State Patrol is still investigating what may have caused the crash.
Yang was transported to a hospital in Sun Prairie and later transported by Med Flight to UW Hospital in critical condition, officials said. Yang died on Friday from his injuries.
- Chief: Monday 'a horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime