TOWN OF DUNN, Wis. - A Sun Prairie man was arrested for seventh-offense operating while intoxicated around 12:45 a.m. Sunday, officials said.
A Dane County sheriff's deputy initiated a traffic stop on a vehicle driving with a headlight out on Highway 51 near Highway B in the town of Dunn, according to a release.
The driver, Michael W. Deal, 38, had a strong odor of intoxicants on his breath, deputies said. Field sobriety tests were given and Deal was arrested on OWI charges.
He was also cited for operating after revocation, and is being held in the Dane County Jail.Highway 51 near Highway B in town of Dunn
- Man on trial for deadly shooting says he was fearful for his life
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted