TOWN OF DUNN, Wis. - A Sun Prairie man was arrested for seventh-offense operating while intoxicated around 12:45 a.m. Sunday, officials said.
A Dane County sheriff's deputy initiated a traffic stop on a vehicle driving with a headlight out on Highway 51 near Highway B in the town of Dunn, according to a release.
The driver, Michael W. Deal, 38, had a strong odor of intoxicants on his breath, deputies said. Field sobriety tests were given and Deal was arrested on OWI charges.
He was also cited for operating after revocation, and is being held in the Dane County Jail.Highway 51 near Highway B in town of Dunn
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet