MADISON, Wis. - A Sun Prairie man accused of sexually assaulting a child made his initial appearance in Dane County Court on Monday.
Michael E. Daniel, 49, is charged with two felony counts of second-degree sexual assault of a child.
He is due back in court on April 22 for a status conference.
- Autopsy unable to ID human remains found in shed fire, officials say
- State plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery