MADISON, Wis. - A Sun Prairie man accused of sexually assaulting a child made his initial appearance in Dane County Court on Monday.
Michael E. Daniel, 49, is charged with two felony counts of second-degree sexual assault of a child.
He is due back in court on April 22 for a status conference.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land