MADISON, Wis. - A Sun Prairie man accused of sexually assaulting a child made his initial appearance in Dane County Court on Monday.
Michael E. Daniel, 49, is charged with two felony counts of second-degree sexual assault of a child.
He is due back in court on April 22 for a status conference.
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake