MADISON, Wis. - A Sun Prairie man accused of sexually assaulting a child made his initial appearance in Dane County Court on Monday.
Michael E. Daniel, 49, is charged with two felony counts of second-degree sexual assault of a child.
He is due back in court on April 22 for a status conference.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash