SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Eastside Elementary School will reopen Monday after high humidity and mold was found in the building, officials said.
Mold was found at the school last week, causing the building to be closed temporarily and students to be moved to other buildings.
In light of the discovery, a district-wide inspection closed all Sun Prairie schools Sept. 26. All schools were cleared and reopened, except Patrick Marsh Middle School, which is still closed.
Teachers and staff members will be allowed back in Eastside Elementary School Thursday to set up, and classes will resume in the building Monday.
Officials did not have a timeline for when Patrick Marsh would be reopened.
- Dane County deputies shut down Bratfest carnival
- Police investigate bomb threat at Madison library
- Extra Janesville officers on patrol for 'Click It or Ticket' enforcement
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- Police: occupants of both cars in hit-and-run flee scene
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash