SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Eastside Elementary School will reopen Monday after high humidity and mold was found in the building, officials said.
Mold was found at the school last week, causing the building to be closed temporarily and students to be moved to other buildings.
In light of the discovery, a district-wide inspection closed all Sun Prairie schools Sept. 26. All schools were cleared and reopened, except Patrick Marsh Middle School, which is still closed.
Teachers and staff members will be allowed back in Eastside Elementary School Thursday to set up, and classes will resume in the building Monday.
Officials did not have a timeline for when Patrick Marsh would be reopened.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap