SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Eastside Elementary School will reopen Monday after high humidity and mold was found in the building, officials said.
Mold was found at the school last week, causing the building to be closed temporarily and students to be moved to other buildings.
In light of the discovery, a district-wide inspection closed all Sun Prairie schools Sept. 26. All schools were cleared and reopened, except Patrick Marsh Middle School, which is still closed.
Teachers and staff members will be allowed back in Eastside Elementary School Thursday to set up, and classes will resume in the building Monday.
Officials did not have a timeline for when Patrick Marsh would be reopened.
- Madison school district hosts meeting on teacher accused of sex assault
- Madison police program fights back against repeat overdoses
- UWPD: Man with gun reported near Union South no longer in the area
- Review: 'The Foreigner' pits Jackie Chan against James Bond
- Distracted drivers delay emergency responders
- Kaepernick to the Pack? Fans weigh in on idea