SUN PRAIRIE, Wis. - Eastside Elementary School will reopen Monday after high humidity and mold was found in the building, officials said.
Mold was found at the school last week, causing the building to be closed temporarily and students to be moved to other buildings.
In light of the discovery, a district-wide inspection closed all Sun Prairie schools Sept. 26. All schools were cleared and reopened, except Patrick Marsh Middle School, which is still closed.
Teachers and staff members will be allowed back in Eastside Elementary School Thursday to set up, and classes will resume in the building Monday.
Officials did not have a timeline for when Patrick Marsh would be reopened.
- Lawsuit accuses Milwaukee police officers of illegal stop-and-frisks
- Officials discuss fix to collapsed bridge
- Criminal investigators to look into apartment fire in Green Lake County
- Mexican official threatens to halt U.S. corn imports, worrying local farmers
- Incumbent Evers advances easily in schools race
- Consumer Reports: Genetic testing your health