MADISON, Wis. - Sun Prairie overcame a three point defecit at half time with a strong second half to beat Madison West 67-55 Tuesday.
The Cardinals were led by McKayla Yentz, who scored 25 points. Yentz, a Marquette recruit, only had 2 points at half. But she broke out in the second half, getting 13 in the third quarter to lead her team to victory..
The Regents got 32 points from speedy sophomore guard Ebony Nettles-Bey in the loss.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK