MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was ordered to stay away from all minors as he waits for another court appearance.
Martez Malone was charged Monday with second-degree sexual assault of a child, child enticement and using a computer to facilitate a child sex crime.
The 22-year-old worked as a summer school employee for the Madison School Community Recreation Program.
A 14-year-old told police Malone touched her inappropriately last month.
Malone denied the accusation when he was arrested. He was released after Monday's court appearance and is supposed to be back in court September 9.
- Congress considering removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say