MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was ordered to stay away from all minors as he waits for another court appearance.
Martez Malone was charged Monday with second-degree sexual assault of a child, child enticement and using a computer to facilitate a child sex crime.
The 22-year-old worked as a summer school employee for the Madison School Community Recreation Program.
A 14-year-old told police Malone touched her inappropriately last month.
Malone denied the accusation when he was arrested. He was released after Monday's court appearance and is supposed to be back in court September 9.
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial