SAUK CITY, Wis. - A woman suspected of robbing a Sauk City sandwich shop Friday afternoon has been arrested, authorities said.
The Sauk Prairie Police Department said Sabrina M. Eimer, 26, of North Freedom, was arrested at about 8:30 p.m. Friday -- about four hours after the incident -- with the help of the Sauk County Sheriff's Department.
According to the Sauk Prairie police, the Subway restaurant on Phillips Boulevard was robbed at gunpoint just before 4:30 p.m.
At some point between the hold up and 8:30 p.m., police had located Eimer's car at a rural Sauk County housing complex off Highway 12, but not Eimer and sent a news release warning citizens she may have a handgun.
Eimer was later found and taken into custody on suspicion of armed robbery, though police did not indicate where the woman was located.
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed