MADISON, Wis. - Two 16-year-old boys told police they got into West High School and took school apparel after seeing on Facebook that other students had done it, according to a release.
Madison police responded to a burglar alarm at West High School Saturday around 11:40 p.m., officials said. When they arrived, officers saw two 16-year-old students exiting the building.
The students got into the school, changed into West High School apparel that was in storage for the upcoming school year and took additional apparel with them, police said.
The two 16-year-olds were released to their parents pending further investigation.
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Police: Family member found elderly woman dead in garage with head wound