MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are asking residents to step forward with information after a stranger cut a woman's hair while riding a Metro bus.
According to a report, the 38-year-old teacher felt someone playing with her hair after boarding the bus heading toward the South Transfer station. The woman said she told the woman behind her she didn't like it.
After getting off the bus, she noticed 3 inches of her hair had been cut with a pair of scissors by the woman behind her.
According to the report, the suspect is a black woman in her 50s, about 5 foot-9 inches.
Police are asking anyone with information to call the Madison Police Department.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend