MADISON, Wis. - The Madison man accused of taking pictures and videos of himself sexually assaulting several unconscious women pleaded guilty to 27 felony counts Tuesday.
Brian Stowe, 29, was arrested last spring after a 17-year-old girl reported an incident to police where she thought she was drugged and sexually assaulted. Police later found videos and photos in his apartment of numerous assaults.
He pleaded guilty to 27 of 62 charges. The other charges were dismissed but will be read at the sentencing.
Stowe is being held in the Sauk County Jail and also faces a federal pornography charge.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1