MADISON, Wis. - The Madison man accused of taking pictures and videos of himself sexually assaulting several unconscious women pleaded guilty to 27 felony counts Tuesday.
Brian Stowe, 29, was arrested last spring after a 17-year-old girl reported an incident to police where she thought she was drugged and sexually assaulted. Police later found videos and photos in his apartment of numerous assaults.
He pleaded guilty to 27 of 62 charges. The other charges were dismissed but will be read at the sentencing.
Stowe is being held in the Sauk County Jail and also faces a federal pornography charge.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say