MADISON, Wis. - Police said a Stoughton woman was hospitalized Friday after she suffered severe injuries in a crash on Madison's west side.
The Madison Police Department said the 23-year-old woman was driving on the Beltline at about 9:50 p.m. when she encountered "adverse road conditions" and over-corrected, rolling her vehicle in the median. The Stoughton woman was ejected.
Police said she was rushed to the hospital for severe, though not life-threatening, injuries.
The driver was the sole occupant of the vehicle, according to the report.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash