MADISON, Wis. - Police said a Stoughton woman was hospitalized Friday after she suffered severe injuries in a crash on Madison's west side.
The Madison Police Department said the 23-year-old woman was driving on the Beltline at about 9:50 p.m. when she encountered "adverse road conditions" and over-corrected, rolling her vehicle in the median. The Stoughton woman was ejected.
Police said she was rushed to the hospital for severe, though not life-threatening, injuries.
The driver was the sole occupant of the vehicle, according to the report.
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- Authorities: Woman fatally shot father and took her own life
- Syrian man who sued Trump brings family to US
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists