MADISON, Wis. - Another round of thunderstorms rolled through southern Wisconsin Thursday night.
Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Green Lake, Iowa and Marquette counties were under a severe thunderstorm warning until 6:45 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson and Lafayette counties were under a severe thunderstorm watch until midnight.
Alliant Energy reported 323 people were without power in Sauk County and 661 people in Columbia County after the storms went through. A majority of power was restored before 10 p.m.
Iowa County officials told News3 power lines were down in the Avoca area.
Video of flooding on University Avenue submitted by John Melms.Flooding video submitted by John Melms
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids