MADISON, Wis. - Another round of thunderstorms rolled through southern Wisconsin Thursday night.
Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Green Lake, Iowa and Marquette counties were under a severe thunderstorm warning until 6:45 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson and Lafayette counties were under a severe thunderstorm watch until midnight.
Alliant Energy reported 323 people were without power in Sauk County and 661 people in Columbia County after the storms went through. A majority of power was restored before 10 p.m.
Iowa County officials told News3 power lines were down in the Avoca area.
Video of flooding on University Avenue submitted by John Melms.Flooding video submitted by John Melms
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers