MADISON, Wis. - Another round of thunderstorms rolled through southern Wisconsin Thursday night.
Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Green Lake, Iowa and Marquette counties were under a severe thunderstorm warning until 6:45 p.m., according to the National Weather Service.
Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson and Lafayette counties were under a severe thunderstorm watch until midnight.
Alliant Energy reported 323 people were without power in Sauk County and 661 people in Columbia County after the storms went through. A majority of power was restored before 10 p.m.
Iowa County officials told News3 power lines were down in the Avoca area.
Video of flooding on University Avenue submitted by John Melms.Flooding video submitted by John Melms
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart