The large silos on Mark Masters' farm were built to hold 80,000 bushels of corn and withstand strong wind events. When a storm cut a path through his farm on Sunday night those silos were no match for the winds. Masters’ farm is located 7 miles west of Dodgeville.
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Brat Fest carnival to close early Sunday after late night fights
- Car rolls over into residential home's front lawn
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Fort Atkinson man arrested for sixth OWI