MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin has postponed a statewide tornado drill because of the threat of severe weather.
The drill had been scheduled for Thursday. But Thursday's forecast calls for severe weather in southern Wisconsin, so the drill has been postponed until Friday.
Wisconsin Emergency Management spokesman Tod Pritchard said officials will re-evaluate the situation Thursday to see if the drill should be delayed again.
Minnesota will conduct its tornado drills Thursday as scheduled.
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration