The State Senate has passed legislation making oral chemotherapy more affordable, requiring independent investigations of police shootings and legalizing a marijuana oil to treat childhood seizures. But a number of other measures will die this session after not getting a vote on the floor.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says