A Necedah man was arrested Friday on suspicion of sixth offense operating while intoxicated, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
A trooper said Robert A. Bishop, 53 was pulled over on State Highway 21 at East Main Street in Juneau at 4:04 p.m. because of the vehicle had an expired registration.
Bishop was also arrested on suspicion of bail jumping.
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River