A Necedah man was arrested Friday on suspicion of sixth offense operating while intoxicated, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
A trooper said Robert A. Bishop, 53 was pulled over on State Highway 21 at East Main Street in Juneau at 4:04 p.m. because of the vehicle had an expired registration.
Bishop was also arrested on suspicion of bail jumping.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program