A Necedah man was arrested Friday on suspicion of sixth offense operating while intoxicated, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
A trooper said Robert A. Bishop, 53 was pulled over on State Highway 21 at East Main Street in Juneau at 4:04 p.m. because of the vehicle had an expired registration.
Bishop was also arrested on suspicion of bail jumping.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs