A Necedah man was arrested Friday on suspicion of sixth offense operating while intoxicated, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
A trooper said Robert A. Bishop, 53 was pulled over on State Highway 21 at East Main Street in Juneau at 4:04 p.m. because of the vehicle had an expired registration.
Bishop was also arrested on suspicion of bail jumping.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire