JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Beloit man is facing multiple charges stemming from a chase that officials said topped 100 mph.
According to the Wisconsin State Patrol, a trooper tried to pull Joshua Miller over at about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday on Interstate 39 on suspicion of speeding.
Miller fled, speeding into Janesville on Highway 14 at more than 100 mph, according to the report.
Miller crashed his motorcycle at Highway 14 and Milton Avenue.
The state patrol said Miller was taken to Mercy Hospital for injuries suffered in the accident.
Authorities said Miller was arrested on suspicion fleeing, OWI second offense, operating after revoked, speeding and failure to maintain control.
According to the report, Miller faces charges in another fleeing incident in April.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls