JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Beloit man is facing multiple charges stemming from a chase that officials said topped 100 mph.
According to the Wisconsin State Patrol, a trooper tried to pull Joshua Miller over at about 11:30 p.m. Tuesday on Interstate 39 on suspicion of speeding.
Miller fled, speeding into Janesville on Highway 14 at more than 100 mph, according to the report.
Miller crashed his motorcycle at Highway 14 and Milton Avenue.
The state patrol said Miller was taken to Mercy Hospital for injuries suffered in the accident.
Authorities said Miller was arrested on suspicion fleeing, OWI second offense, operating after revoked, speeding and failure to maintain control.
According to the report, Miller faces charges in another fleeing incident in April.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says