The Madison area is finally experiencing some warmer temperatures, and while we might enjoy basking in the sun, the Department of Natural Resources admits that warmer days and gusty winds are just the right combination to start a wildfire.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash