BROOKLYN, Wis. - A standoff situation developed inside a home located in the 200 block of South 1st Street in the town of Brooklyn, located on the Dane-Green county line Friday night.
According to Dane County Dispatch, a person barricaded himself inside of a home, and there were reports of multiple shots fired. Authorities set up a perimeter around the house.
Deputies arrested Steven Nault, 47, on charges of recklessly endangering safety, disorderly conduct while armed and intoxicated use of a weapon.
No injuries have been reported.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees