BROOKLYN, Wis. - A standoff situation developed inside a home located in the 200 block of South 1st Street in the town of Brooklyn, located on the Dane-Green county line Friday night.
According to Dane County Dispatch, a person barricaded himself inside of a home, and there were reports of multiple shots fired. Authorities set up a perimeter around the house.
Deputies arrested Steven Nault, 47, on charges of recklessly endangering safety, disorderly conduct while armed and intoxicated use of a weapon.
No injuries have been reported.
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000