MADISON, Wis. - The new Central Library will be filled with music, art, hands-on activities, and local food and drinks Thursday at Stacked.
There will be a limited number of tickets, between 200 and 250, available at the door for $15 each, according to a release. Once tickets sell out, additional tickets may be released as capacity limits allow.
The event at 201 W. Mifflin St. starts at 8 p.m. and goes until 1 a.m., according to the release. DJs Nick Nice, Doctor Oxygen and Wangzoon with Paka Paka Lightshow will play throughout the evening on the third floor.
Live music is also scheduled throughout the night on three different levels, organizers said. Banzo, FIB's and Soho food carts will also be at the event.
According to the release, hands-on activities will be led community partners.
Proceeds from Stacked will help the Madison Public Library Foundation reach its $9 million campaign goal of private funds in support of the $30 million Central Library project.
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road
- Madison police investigate shots fired, crash
- Madison police investigating armed robbery at Oakcrest Tavern
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam