MADISON, Wis. - A stabbing on the city's south side overnight has left one person with non-life-threatening injuries, and police searching for who may be responsible, according to Madison police.
The incident happened in the 2300 block of Cypress Way around 1:30 a.m. Monday.
According to police, officers responded to a report of a person stabbed multiple times.
Police said they contacted the victim, and he was taken to the hospital with multiple stab wounds to his torso.
Police said a K-9 unit following a track north of the residence, but they were unable to find a person connected to the incident. Anyone who knows more about the incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 266-6014.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK