MADISON, Wis. - A stabbing on the city's south side overnight has left one person with non-life-threatening injuries, and police searching for who may be responsible, according to Madison police.
The incident happened in the 2300 block of Cypress Way around 1:30 a.m. Monday.
According to police, officers responded to a report of a person stabbed multiple times.
Police said they contacted the victim, and he was taken to the hospital with multiple stab wounds to his torso.
Police said a K-9 unit following a track north of the residence, but they were unable to find a person connected to the incident. Anyone who knows more about the incident is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 266-6014.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire