HUDSON, Wis. - A police car was wrecked when it was struck on the highway in St. Croix County Monday morning, police said.
The Hudson Police Department said an officer was assisting with a disabled vehicle on the I-94 bridge. The officer's police squad was in the left lane when it was hit by a truck at highway speed.
The officer was not in the squad at the time of the crash and no one was injured, the police department said. The police department asked motorists to slow down and move over when they see an emergency vehicle with its emergency lights on.
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle