HUDSON, Wis. - A police car was wrecked when it was struck on the highway in St. Croix County Monday morning, police said.
The Hudson Police Department said an officer was assisting with a disabled vehicle on the I-94 bridge. The officer's police squad was in the left lane when it was hit by a truck at highway speed.
The officer was not in the squad at the time of the crash and no one was injured, the police department said. The police department asked motorists to slow down and move over when they see an emergency vehicle with its emergency lights on.
- Boy: 'I flew over a couple of seats and I hit the ground on the bus' during dump truck crash
- Wet weather keeps farmers from planting crops
- 9 months after fatal crash, driver charged with felony
- UW Health trial involves injecting stem cells into patients with heart failure
- Armed home invasion likely targeted, drug-related, police say
- DNR board OKs reducing fall buck-only zones