HUDSON, Wis. - A police car was wrecked when it was struck on the highway in St. Croix County Monday morning, police said.
The Hudson Police Department said an officer was assisting with a disabled vehicle on the I-94 bridge. The officer's police squad was in the left lane when it was hit by a truck at highway speed.
The officer was not in the squad at the time of the crash and no one was injured, the police department said. The police department asked motorists to slow down and move over when they see an emergency vehicle with its emergency lights on.
- Madison police recommend charges in fatal Highway 30 crash
- Deputies: Dane County inmate goes AWOL
- Accidental Goodwill donation makes its way back to owner
- Crews sent to 3-car crash on East Washington Avenue
- Car accident on eastbound beltline backs up traffic
- Newly renovated Milton Public Library reopens