JUNEAU, Wis. - A crash that resulted in concrete posts being spilled onto U.S. Highway 151 closed the northbound lanes of the highway for five hours early Saturday.
The Dodge County Sheriff's Office said a northbound semitrailer driven by a 34-year-old Horicon man struck the rear of a northbound pickup truck pulling a farm trailer driven by a 58-year-old Madison man.
Concrete posts on the truck's trailer spilled onto the highway, closing both lanes of northbound Highway 151 for five hours.
The driver of the semitrailer was cited for inattentive driving.
No one was injured in the crash.
Beaver Dam fire, police and EMS, DCERT, the Dodge County Highway Department and the Wisconsin State Patrol assisted at the scene.
- Circus World director 'optimistic' in wake of Ringling Bros. shutdown
- Missing Beloit man found dead
- Billion dollar company plans for joint venture
- Superior boat builder secures $6M contract for Texas project
- Man suffers serious injuries in snowmobile rollover
- Janesville police looking for accused Target thief