NEWARK TOWNSHIP, Wis. - In Rock County, slick roads factored into at least two crashes over the weekend.
Three vehicles crashed in Newark township just after 5 p.m. Saturday.
One driver was hospitalized with a head injury, while others involved were not hurt.
Speed and slippery roads were blamed.
And in Milton Township, a driver suffered substantial injuries after losing control and crashing into a pole.
Authorities cited her for driving too fast for the weather conditions.
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing