NEWARK TOWNSHIP, Wis. - In Rock County, slick roads factored into at least two crashes over the weekend.
Three vehicles crashed in Newark township just after 5 p.m. Saturday.
One driver was hospitalized with a head injury, while others involved were not hurt.
Speed and slippery roads were blamed.
And in Milton Township, a driver suffered substantial injuries after losing control and crashing into a pole.
Authorities cited her for driving too fast for the weather conditions.
- Vehicles, building hit by bullets in Fitchburg
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm