NEWARK TOWNSHIP, Wis. - In Rock County, slick roads factored into at least two crashes over the weekend.
Three vehicles crashed in Newark township just after 5 p.m. Saturday.
One driver was hospitalized with a head injury, while others involved were not hurt.
Speed and slippery roads were blamed.
And in Milton Township, a driver suffered substantial injuries after losing control and crashing into a pole.
Authorities cited her for driving too fast for the weather conditions.
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin