MADISON, Wis. - A portion of South Ingersoll Street will be closed for construction work starting Wednesday, according to a release.
A paving crew will close South Ingersoll Street between Williamson Street and Jenifer Street from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, officials said. The same closure is also scheduled for Thursday and Friday.
The construction work is part of the Jenifer Street reconstruction project, according to the release.
During the closure, final paving will be done on Jenifer Street, South Paterson Street, South Brearly Street and South Few Street, officials said.
- Lawsuit accuses Milwaukee police officers of illegal stop-and-frisks
- Officials discuss fix to collapsed bridge
- Criminal investigators to look into apartment fire in Green Lake County
- Mexican official threatens to halt U.S. corn imports, worrying local farmers
- Incumbent Evers advances easily in schools race
- Consumer Reports: Genetic testing your health