MADISON, Wis. - A portion of South Ingersoll Street will be closed for construction work starting Wednesday, according to a release.
A paving crew will close South Ingersoll Street between Williamson Street and Jenifer Street from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, officials said. The same closure is also scheduled for Thursday and Friday.
The construction work is part of the Jenifer Street reconstruction project, according to the release.
During the closure, final paving will be done on Jenifer Street, South Paterson Street, South Brearly Street and South Few Street, officials said.
- Dane County deputies shut down Bratfest carnival
- Police investigate bomb threat at Madison library
- Extra Janesville officers on patrol for 'Click It or Ticket' enforcement
- Diabetics feeling pinch as insulin prices rise 8 percent
- Police: occupants of both cars in hit-and-run flee scene
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash