MADISON, Wis. - A portion of South Ingersoll Street will be closed for construction work starting Wednesday, according to a release.
A paving crew will close South Ingersoll Street between Williamson Street and Jenifer Street from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, officials said. The same closure is also scheduled for Thursday and Friday.
The construction work is part of the Jenifer Street reconstruction project, according to the release.
During the closure, final paving will be done on Jenifer Street, South Paterson Street, South Brearly Street and South Few Street, officials said.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap