The Wisconsin National Guard has suspended a soldier from funeral honors duty over the sharing of what it called "controversial and distasteful" pictures herself and other guard members during the funerals of fallen soldiers.
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowski traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota