The Wisconsin National Guard has suspended a soldier from funeral honors duty over the sharing of what it called "controversial and distasteful" pictures herself and other guard members during the funerals of fallen soldiers.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says