Madison Mayor Paul Soglin said he was surprised that Dane County officials did not alert him as to the lengthy wait times for 911 callers. He said it was another example of a system "that doesn't work now.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK