MADISON, Wis. - An updated forecast shows the potential snowfall expected Tuesday is diminishing, prompting the cancellation of a winter storm watch for areas south and east of Madison.
Snow is expected to start falling during late afternoon or early evening Tuesday and could affect Tuesday's evening commute.
One to two inches of snow could fall in the Madison area with lower totals expected north and west of Madison.
The highest snow totals in Wisconsin will be in the Milwaukee, Kenosha, and Racine areas.
Temperatures will be in the 30s, so forecasters are expecting wet and heavy snow.
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Milwaukee-bound man removed from flight for using bathroom before takeoff