MADISON, Wis. - A couple inches of snow are expected Sunday night and early Monday morning, and is expected to affect the Monday morning commute.
A weak storm system is expected to move into southern Wisconsin spreading snow across the region on Sunday afternoon, according to News 3 meteorologist Haddie McLean. She said the snow will increase in intensity for a time during the evening hours.
The snow should taper off on Monday morning. Snowfall accumulations will range from 2-6 inches with the heaviest amounts in east-central Wisconsin along the lake shore, McLean said.
Bitter cold temperatures will return for the middle of next week.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap