MADISON, Wis. - A couple inches of snow are expected Sunday night and early Monday morning, and is expected to affect the Monday morning commute.
A weak storm system is expected to move into southern Wisconsin spreading snow across the region on Sunday afternoon, according to News 3 meteorologist Haddie McLean. She said the snow will increase in intensity for a time during the evening hours.
The snow should taper off on Monday morning. Snowfall accumulations will range from 2-6 inches with the heaviest amounts in east-central Wisconsin along the lake shore, McLean said.
Bitter cold temperatures will return for the middle of next week.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes