MONONA, Wis. - A slow no wake order on Lake Monona's Squaw Bay will be lifted Thursday, according to Dane County officials.
The order will be lifted at 8 a.m., barring additional rainfall on Wednesday.
The slow no wake order was issued July 5.
"The Sheriff and County Executive agree that water levels have fallen enough that normal boating activity can resume," said County Board Chair John Hendrick. "I think we're all thankful there's plenty of summer left to enjoy out on the bay."
- Sheriff: Man driving 30 mph over speed limit was drunk
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000