MADISION, Wis. - The slow, no-wake order issued for two Dane County lakes will be removed, according to a release.
The slow, no-wake order issued for Lake Kegonsa will be removed at sunrise Thursday, and the order for Lake Monona will be lifted at sunrise on Friday, according to the release.
Officials said the decision to remove the orders is consistent with the declaration issued last week that established benchmarks.
The slow, no-wake orders for lakes Waubesa and Crystal will remain in effect due to high water levels, according to the release.
Officials said water levels in Lake Waubesa continue to decline and are expected to fall enough to lift the order within the next few days.
The Crystal Lake order will remain in effect indefinitely, according to the release.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns