PORTAGE, Wis. - Columbia County Emergency Management has canceled the emergency slow, no-wake order for Swan Lake, according to a release.
The order was canceled as of 7 a.m. Sunday, according to the release.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend