MADISON, Wis. - An emergency slow-no-wake order has been established for some Columbia County waterways, according to a release.
A slow-no-wake order has been put on Swan Lake and the Fox River from the County Road CM bridge to the Marquette County line, officials said.
The order has been issued to protect property impacted by the current high water conditions, officials said.
The orders will remain in effect until further notice.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer