MADISON, Wis. - An emergency slow-no-wake order has been established for some Columbia County waterways, according to a release.
A slow-no-wake order has been put on Swan Lake and the Fox River from the County Road CM bridge to the Marquette County line, officials said.
The order has been issued to protect property impacted by the current high water conditions, officials said.
The orders will remain in effect until further notice.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested