MADISON, Wis. - An emergency slow-no-wake order has been established for some Columbia County waterways, according to a release.
A slow-no-wake order has been put on Swan Lake and the Fox River from the County Road CM bridge to the Marquette County line, officials said.
The order has been issued to protect property impacted by the current high water conditions, officials said.
The orders will remain in effect until further notice.
- Two people shot at while in a car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'