MADISON, Wis. - An emergency slow-no-wake order has been established for some Columbia County waterways, according to a release.
A slow-no-wake order has been put on Swan Lake and the Fox River from the County Road CM bridge to the Marquette County line, officials said.
The order has been issued to protect property impacted by the current high water conditions, officials said.
The orders will remain in effect until further notice.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash