RUTLAND TOWNSHIP, Wis. - The rollover of an LP truck closed Lake Kegonsa Road in southeastern Dane County Thursday morning.
The crash was reported at 7:35 a.m. at Lake Kegonsa Road at Rutland-Dunn Townline Road near Stoughton.
Dane County Sheriff's deputies said the truck was traveling north on Lake Kegonsa Road near Rutland-Dunn Town Line Road when it encountered an icy curve causing it to slide and turn onto its side.
The truck was carrying 2,600 pounds of LP, and the crash created a small leak in the tanker. The road is expected to remain closed until 11 a.m.
The driver, Kevin W. Kahl, 56, of Black Earth, was not injured.18544876
- Stoughton woman faces 5th OWI charge
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Town of Janesville man faces 6th OWI
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two