RUTLAND TOWNSHIP, Wis. - The rollover of an LP truck closed Lake Kegonsa Road in southeastern Dane County Thursday morning.
The crash was reported at 7:35 a.m. at Lake Kegonsa Road at Rutland-Dunn Townline Road near Stoughton.
Dane County Sheriff's deputies said the truck was traveling north on Lake Kegonsa Road near Rutland-Dunn Town Line Road when it encountered an icy curve causing it to slide and turn onto its side.
The truck was carrying 2,600 pounds of LP, and the crash created a small leak in the tanker. The road is expected to remain closed until 11 a.m.
The driver, Kevin W. Kahl, 56, of Black Earth, was not injured.18544876
- Police: Teens try to open Madison girl's car door, flash gun at her
- Sonar scans help divers target Lake Erie plane crash search
- Suspected drunken driver hits car in oncoming lane, police say
- Teens say armed man asked them to get in car, police say
- Couple heard window being opened, scared off a would-be burglar, PD says
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK