RUTLAND TOWNSHIP, Wis. - The rollover of an LP truck closed Lake Kegonsa Road in southeastern Dane County Thursday morning.
The crash was reported at 7:35 a.m. at Lake Kegonsa Road at Rutland-Dunn Townline Road near Stoughton.
Dane County Sheriff's deputies said the truck was traveling north on Lake Kegonsa Road near Rutland-Dunn Town Line Road when it encountered an icy curve causing it to slide and turn onto its side.
The truck was carrying 2,600 pounds of LP, and the crash created a small leak in the tanker. The road is expected to remain closed until 11 a.m.
The driver, Kevin W. Kahl, 56, of Black Earth, was not injured.18544876
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Police: Family member found elderly woman dead in garage with head wound