RUTLAND TOWNSHIP, Wis. - The rollover of an LP truck closed Lake Kegonsa Road in southeastern Dane County Thursday morning.
The crash was reported at 7:35 a.m. at Lake Kegonsa Road at Rutland-Dunn Townline Road near Stoughton.
Dane County Sheriff's deputies said the truck was traveling north on Lake Kegonsa Road near Rutland-Dunn Town Line Road when it encountered an icy curve causing it to slide and turn onto its side.
The truck was carrying 2,600 pounds of LP, and the crash created a small leak in the tanker. The road is expected to remain closed until 11 a.m.
The driver, Kevin W. Kahl, 56, of Black Earth, was not injured.18544876
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Expect traffic delays in downtown Madison for Women's March Saturday
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash