FORT ATKINSON, Wis. - Three Florida men each face multiple felony charges after being accused of trying to recover a skimming device from a gas pump at a Fort Atkinson gas station.
The Jefferson County Daily Union reports police arrested the men after employees at the Stop N' Go gas station, located at 313 Madison Ave., discovered the skimming device on Nov. 17.
Online court records show the men, Yasmani Moleiro Sardinas, 26, of Hialeah, Fla., Liandry Alfonso Palaez, 26, of Miami, and Dunieski Santana Moreno, 25, of Miami, each face three felony counts of unauthorized use of an individual's personal identifying information or documents to obtain money. Palaez also faces a felony count of bail jumping.
A judge set bail at $3,000 cash for each of the men, with the condition that they not communicate with each other.
The trio is scheduled to appear in court on Dec. 2.
- Hotel Week attracts visitors and locals
- City clerk expects higher voter turnout for spring primary election than recent years
- UW program helps local cheesemaker make Best of Show cheese
- Fires at 2 separate houses cause combined $330K in damage, officials say
- Secrecy of $1M settlement questioned
- Warmer temperatures pose risk to apple farmers, plants