MERRIMAC, Wis. - Up north, skiers and snowboarders supported an animal organization as they hit the slopes.
New Belgium Beer sponsored a scavenger hunt at Devil's Head Ski Resort Sunday.
The hunt included 12 clues that ranged from stationary hints and riddles to moving targets with trivia questions.
New Belgium plans to donate the money raised by the hunt to Dane County Humane Society.
"At the end of the day, the dollars for us are important because it goes to a great cause, the Humane Society, so it's really just a good time in the snow," Shawn Hines of New Belgium Brew said.
He added he hopes that more than $1,500 in donations to be raised by the hunt for Dane County's Humane Society.
- Child expert weighs in, on search for 9-month old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change