MERRIMAC, Wis. - Up north, skiers and snowboarders supported an animal organization as they hit the slopes.
New Belgium Beer sponsored a scavenger hunt at Devil's Head Ski Resort Sunday.
The hunt included 12 clues that ranged from stationary hints and riddles to moving targets with trivia questions.
New Belgium plans to donate the money raised by the hunt to Dane County Humane Society.
"At the end of the day, the dollars for us are important because it goes to a great cause, the Humane Society, so it's really just a good time in the snow," Shawn Hines of New Belgium Brew said.
He added he hopes that more than $1,500 in donations to be raised by the hunt for Dane County's Humane Society.
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested