MADISON, Wis. - Madison police have released the sketch of a suspect in a home invasion case from April.
Police said two men carrying guns broke into a home the night of April 9 on Madison's east side, but the men left before taking anything.
The incident happened in the 500 block of Algoma Street, just after 11 p.m.
According to police, the men broke into the house, displayed a handgun and a stun gun to the occupants, and demanded to know where the money was kept. However, police said the robbers didn't get anything before leaving the home.
Police said they don't believe this is a random incident. Anyone who has information about this incident is asked to call Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land