MADISON, Wis. - Madison police have released the sketch of a suspect in a home invasion case from April.
Police said two men carrying guns broke into a home the night of April 9 on Madison's east side, but the men left before taking anything.
The incident happened in the 500 block of Algoma Street, just after 11 p.m.
According to police, the men broke into the house, displayed a handgun and a stun gun to the occupants, and demanded to know where the money was kept. However, police said the robbers didn't get anything before leaving the home.
Police said they don't believe this is a random incident. Anyone who has information about this incident is asked to call Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.
- Witness: Man points gun at kids playing basketball
- License plate left behind at hit-and-run scene IDs driver, police say
- State Democrats announce new gun safety coalition
- State dairy farms face closure due to Canadian policies
- Madison man claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Consumer Reports: How to ease stress of moving