TOWN OF DUNN, Wis. - Authorities provided a composite sketch of a man sought in connection with a possible child enticement case in the Town of Dunn.
The Dane County Sheriff's Department asked for the public's assistance in locating a man who allegedly acted inappropriately with a child, according to a release.
The incident was reported Thursday but happened Wednesday at approximately 4 p.m., the sheriff said.
Officials said a man approached a girl and said, "Come over here, little girl. I need you."
The man is described as white, in his late 40s or early 50s, with salt-and-pepper-colored hair and a gray mustache, according to the release. He is approximately 6 feet tall with a slender build and was last seen wearing a white T-shirt over a tank top and may have been wearing brown shoes.
The man was driving a small white SUV, according to the release.
Officials asked anyone with information about the man to call the Dane County tip line at 608-284-6900 or go to http://danesheriff.com/crime_report.aspx.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap