TOWN OF DUNN, Wis. - Authorities provided a composite sketch of a man sought in connection with a possible child enticement case in the Town of Dunn.
The Dane County Sheriff's Department asked for the public's assistance in locating a man who allegedly acted inappropriately with a child, according to a release.
The incident was reported Thursday but happened Wednesday at approximately 4 p.m., the sheriff said.
Officials said a man approached a girl and said, "Come over here, little girl. I need you."
The man is described as white, in his late 40s or early 50s, with salt-and-pepper-colored hair and a gray mustache, according to the release. He is approximately 6 feet tall with a slender build and was last seen wearing a white T-shirt over a tank top and may have been wearing brown shoes.
The man was driving a small white SUV, according to the release.
Officials asked anyone with information about the man to call the Dane County tip line at 608-284-6900 or go to http://danesheriff.com/crime_report.aspx.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says