MILTON, Wis. - A sixth home has been struck by copper thieves in Milton since January, according to Milton police.
Police were called to a home in the 1100 block of Arthur Drive at 9:30 p.m. on Sunday for a report of a burglary. Investigators said the burglary is believed to have occurred within the last two weeks.
The burglars forced their way into the vacant home through a garage window and took copper tubing.
Police are asking residents to report suspicious activity, especially at vacant properties.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Milton Police Department at 608-757-2244 or Janesville Area Crimestoppers at 756-3636.
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick
- Judge denies motions to dismiss 4 charges against Alec Cook
- MFD: 1 suffers minor injury in rollover crash on John Nolen Drive
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police